Account Manager (Nordic Trading desk)
About the job
We are a UK FTSE 250 financial and fintech group, with more than 50 years of experience in the market and 20 offices located in each continent, we are a leader in the technology trading industry.
Our trading services team sits on the trading floor and is responsible for supporting our clients with all aspects of trade support, trade execution and trade resolution.
The job holder will be exposed to and receive training about all the financial products that are available to trade on the platform including Equities, FX, Indices, Commodities, Crypto and Options.
- Supporting clients with the platform’s queries and its functionalities
- Providing a trade execution service across all product ranges
- Resolving trade disputes and unsettled trades by cooperating with the respective internal department (operations, risk, finance, compliance, IT)
- Providing price quotations to clients, calculation of margin and profit on trades
- Keep clients informed about financial markets and the latest innovations
- Conducting audit checks and client administration tasks
Skills and experience required
- Native or equivalent Dutch / Norwegian or Swedish speaker
- Fluency in English
- Basic knowledge/understanding of the financial market
- Experience working in a client-focussed role would be an advantage
- A degree in a relevant subject could be an advantage
- Performance and annual bonus
- Pension, insurance and medical plans
- Career-focused technical and leadership training in-class