Business Development Manager
About the job
I’m currently supporting a local Energy Trading company that are looking to hire a Business Development Manager into their team. This role will report directly into the Head of Business Development within the commercial team of this business, to go out into the market and source new clients to sign onto the businesses energy optimisation platform.
- Sell the companies Route To Market services to potential new clients.
- Go to networking shows an events representing the company and the service.
- Identify and report on market updates and new opportunities.
- Cross/ upsell to existing clients to increase their market share.
- Lead commercial and contractual negotiations.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of the Energy markets including battery energy storage sites!
- 5+ years of business development experience.
- Ability to work as part of a wider team, but also work autonomously as a sole contributor.
- Can work calmly when under pressure.
- Detailed knowledge of the Renewable energy sector and flexible markets.
- An existing network/pipeline within relevant sectors.