Login to bookmark
Expiration Date: April 3, 2023
A leading international law firm are seeking an Associate to join their Tier-1 Employment Law Practice.
Roles are available in LA, Orange County, San Francisco, Dallas and DC.
The Associate will serve as a key contributor on a wide range of Employment Law matters, working alongside Partners to provide legal guidance to a wide range of blue-chip corporate clients.
- Advise clients on all aspects of Employment Law, including labor law compliance, employee relations, and labor relations.
- Drafting and negotiating employment contracts, advising on labor law compliance issues, and ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Draft and negotiate consulting agreements, employee handbooks, and other related documents. Advise on wage and hour issues, such as minimum wage, overtime, and other wage and hour laws. Participate in the development of strategic plans and legal strategies for clients.
- Research, analyze, and interpret relevant legal materials.
- Monitor and review legislative changes and developments in Employment Law.
- Prepare legal memoranda, pleadings, briefs, and other documents.
- Represent clients in administrative proceedings and at hearings.
- Provide legal advice and counsel to clients.
- Participate in client meetings, depositions, and settlement conferences.
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school
- 2-7 years of experience in a top law in an Employment law practice
- Excellent legal research, writing, and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of antitrust and competition law and regulations