Foreign Exchange Broker
About the job
I am supporting an American technological research and consulting firm part of the S&P 500 with the hire of an FX Sales Specialist within their Foreign exchange arm in London.
The business is present in over 85 locations and has over 40 years of experience in the market, at present is looking to grow the London-based sales team and hiring a junior business developer who will be part of their expansion.
- Identifying and engaging prospective clients by contacting key decision makers of SME businesses around the UK to qualify their needs for an FX partner
- Achieve and exceed set KPIs and sales targets
- Sourcing prospective clients and establishing their FX needs via telephone in line with our products and services, following up with clients where appropriate.
- Keeps up to date with industry changes and develops a good understanding of the financial markets
Skills and experience:
- Sales or business development experience
- Experience in the financial or fintech sector would be a plus
- Experience in dealing with corporate clients would be an advantage
- Interest in the financial market and FX sector
- Strong communication skills