IT Audit Manager – Hybrid
About the job
My client, a leading LNG Energy Trading firm, is looking for a IT Audit Manager to join the team in their Manchester office.
Coming off the back of their biggest and best ever financial year, it is an exciting period of change and growth where they are co continuously looking to add value and strengthen their functions with like-minded individuals.
- Delivery internal audit engagements and ad-hoc tasks efficiently and recommend effective actions to address risks and control gaps
- Work with co-sourced/outsourced SME’s to deliver risk-based audits as required
- Monitoring of implementation of audit recommendations and verification of their quality implementation
- Play a advisory/consultant role to improve management of risks, organizational operations and add value to the business through techniques and best practises
- Proactively own development/update of the audit methodologies/procedures in-line with established auditing standards, techniques and best practices, business-partnership to bring value-adding inputs to audit activities, etc
- Preparation of a risk-based annual internal audit plan in conjunction with the Head of Internal Audit to determine the priorities of the internal audit activity, consistent with organizational goals and in close collaboration with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of the key deliverables incl. the results and updates of the internal audit plan and significant interim changes, to the CEO
- Monitoring of the effective utilization of the Internal Audit function’s budget
- Proven track record with IT audit and other non-IT audit engagements, project management, IT-consultancy or equivalent
- Experienced with current IT-technologies and methods (such as Cloud services and agile project management)
- CISA, CIA, or equivalent certification.
- Working knowledge of ISO 20000, ISO 27000 is advantageous
- Strong analytical thinking and strong communication skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment