Junior Business Manager
Login to bookmark
Expiration Date: July 21, 2023
About the job
Our client is a leading global liquidity provider who have seen exponential growth growing from 30 to 130 employees within the last two years with offices in 3 continents.
They are looking to hire a junior Business Manager who will partner with other business managers in supporting the COO to deliver the operations strategy and objectives.
It is an exciting time to be working within a thriving organisation, with a great culture, that continue to grow and further develop their product offering.
- Assisting in the development of strategic projects to drive growth and profitability via new and existing business lines
- Assist in framing and delivering company objectives and promoting their achievement within the business
- Assist the COO with delivery of the operations strategy and objectives
- Develop and produce board reports, periodic or ad-hoc reports and presentation, research papers, internal reviews and recommendations documents
- Provide detailed and meaningful interpretation of information and provide feedback
- Budgeting, reporting, deck presentation, project/programme management, people management, contracts and legal documents
- Coordinate and chair meetings/workshops
- Oversee the implementation of any COO sponsored New Business Initiatives and liaise with the relevant stakeholders where necessary
- Ensure effective communication as required between functions including Trading, IT, Finance, Risk, Compliance, Legal, HR, Change Management, PR/Marketing
- Previous business management experience, including reporting, MI, data and analysis essential
- Strong business process and governance knowledge
- Any previous experience/exposure to marketing and client onboarding helpful but not essential
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills and ability to interpret and summarise/present varied data
- Strong excel skills
- Aware of the importance of considering risk management and compliance issues
- Excellent teamwork and relationship management skills and a demonstrated ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, with client service orientation, adaptability and resilience