Low Latency C++ Engineer
Login to bookmark
Expiration Date: April 3, 2023
A globally leading systematic investment manager is looking for a Low-Latency C++ Engineer to join the trading technology division. This position can be based in New York or Miami.
The successful candidate must have a deep knowledge of C/C++, a strong understanding of algorithmic trading and be able to analyze and optimize code for low latency performance.
- Write low latency/ high frequency, high throughput C++ code
- Collaborate with Portfolio Managers to implement complex trading strategies
- Design and develop new low latency C++ applications
- Optimise existing low latency C++ applications
- Experience developing and debugging low latency C++ applications
- Ability to write low-latency, high throughput, multi-threaded code, algorithmic/ algo-trading, high frequency trading (HFT) in C++
- PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research or other quantitative disciplines.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently