Mergers & Acquisitions Associate
Login to bookmark
Expiration Date: April 3, 2023
A leading international law firm are seeking an Associate to join the Mergers and Acquisitions Practice of their offices in New York, Dallas, San Francisco and Houston.
The Associate will work on a variety of transactional matters, including acquisitions and divestitures, public and private offerings, spin-offs, and joint ventures.
- Provide strategic advisory to public and private companies in a variety of transactions and guide them on general corporate governance matters.
- Draft primary and ancillary acquisition transaction documents and mange the due diligence process for these M&A transactions, including drafting due diligence memorandums and analyzing target company agreements and documents.
- Perform due diligence projects.
- Assist Partners on business development activity, including client pitches and presentations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Juris Doctor from a top-tier school.
- Experience leading public or private transactions and general corporate governance matters.
- Accreditation to practice law in New York, Dallas, San Francisco and Houston.
- A thorough knowledge of corporate law, including the Delaware General Corporation Law and the Securities Act of 1933.
- Strong drafting skills and be adept at researching and analyzing legal issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrate a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- A minimum of three years post-qualification experience in Mergers & Acquisition advisory