Real Estate Partner
Login to bookmark
Expiration Date: June 2, 2023
About the job
A top-performing UK law firm are seeking an experienced and dynamic Commercial Real Estate Partner with a strong business development focus to join their team. They are a forward-thinking firm that believes in providing partners with the freedom and autonomy to work independently while still being part of a wider team, as well as paying some of the highest remuneration in the market
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, identifying new business opportunities, and building on existing ones.
- Advise clients on a broad range of commercial real estate matters.
- Provide strategic advice to clients, including identifying potential risks and opportunities, and managing complex transactions.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the firm to provide clients with a seamless service.
- Be an experienced Commercial Real Estate Partner/ solicitor with a minimum of 8 years PQE.
- Business development skills with a book of portable business.
- An excellent understanding of commercial property law, including leases, property sales and purchases, and real estate finance.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently.
- A passion for delivering excellent client service.
The firm offer:
- The highest remuneration in the market.
- The opportunity to work remotely, or from one of their strategically placed office’s
- The autonomy to work independently or as part of a self grown team.
- 25 different practice sectors to fully service all clients