Senior Compliance Manager – Real Estate
Login to bookmark
Expiration Date: April 3, 2023
Global Investment Manager with in excess of EUR27bn AUM and who continue to experience rapid growth are looking to hire an experienced Senior Compliance Manager. One of the key aspects of the position will require the successful individual to partner closely with the Compliance SMT in delivering the global compliance agenda. This is a senior position requiring excellent communication skills, professional judgement, project management skills and an ability to operate and drive change at all levels of the organisation, UK and globally.
- Ensuring processes, systems and controls in place to comply with FCA requirements
- Oversight of compliance for regulated entities in the UK
- Support the Deputy Global Head of Risk and Compliance in leading the compliance agenda across the business
- Support with the development, implementation and management of the Group’s compliance policies and procedures across all jurisdictions
- Support the development and completion of the risk based compliance monitoring programme
- Support the monitoring, interpretation, and analysis of existing and prospective regulatory requirements, and the implementation by the business of applicable regulatory changes
- Work with the compliance, business and risk teams to advise on, and address, regulatory issues
- Review and approve financial promotions and investor communications as requested by the business
- Provide regulatory advice in each jurisdiction and support successful license applications in new jurisdictions in line with business plan.
- Significant experience at a senior level in the Compliance team of an FCA-regulated business
- Knowledge of investment management real estate transactions essential.
- Experience writing and implementing compliance policies and procedures
- Practical knowledge on sign off for financial promotions
- Detailed working knowledge of UK compliance requirements.
- Good working knowledge of AIFMD, MiFID II, Financial Crime related requirements, SMCR, GDPR
- Team management experience helpful