Trading Services Trainee (German Speaking)
An FTSE250 financial group headquartered in London is hiring an entry-level Execution Trader to cover the German market.
The trading services team sits within a fast-paced front-office environment and is responsible for supporting clients with trade execution and price quotations.
The job holder will have the opportunity to learn and receive training about a variety of different markets, including Equities, FX, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies and Options.
· Providing an execution trading service across FX, Commodities, Crypto, Indices and Treasuries.
· Exposure to full trade lifecycle – including dealing with trade disputes and unsettled trades.
· Working closely with operations, sales and onboarding departments.
· Supporting clients with technical queries with the different trading platforms on offer.
· Keeping abreast with market news.
· Supporting clients across phone, email, web chat and social media channels.
· A degree-level education, ideally in Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Banking or Business
· Fluent in written/spoken German – native-level equivalent
· Fluent in written/spoken English
· A genuine interest in finance
· Client-facing experience within the financial or fin-tech market would be an advantage
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills